Promoter: Madrid Taekwondo Federation.
D. Santiago Maroño Otero.
- E- mail: email@example.com
D. Seo Jong Chan
- E-mail: Shochantkd@hanmail.com
Data of interest:
- Federation Madrileña de Taekwondo.
Edificio El Barco Avda. Salas de los Infantes, 1- 3ª planta. 28034 Madrid (Spain).
- Information in Spanish:
Phone: (+0034) 91 364 63 21 / 695 949 075
Fax: (+0034) 364 63 22
- Information in English: Mobile: 607 524 898 (Mr. Antonio)
- Information in French, Arabian: Mobile: 608 622 256 (Mr. El Hani)
- Information in Korean: Mobile: 667 698 910 (Mr. Seo Jong Chan)
- Stadium Caja- Madrid
- On Saturday, 1th June 2013 Kiorugui
- On Sunday, 2th June 2013 Poomsae
- Junior: Aged years of birth: 1996,1997,1998.
- Senior: (Absolute categorie): More than 17 years old
- Olimpyc Weights Male: -58kg -68kg -80kg +80kg. Senior
– Junior Olimpyc W. : 48kg -55kg -63kg -73kg +73kg. Junior
- Olimpyc Weights Female: -49kg -57kg -67kg +67kg. Senior
– Junior Olimpyc W. : -44kg -49kg -55kg – 63kg +63kg. Junior
Requirements for participate:
- This tournament is opened only for members of W.T.F. affiliated Club or National Team.
- All Spanish participants must have valid ID card issued by the Spanish Taekwondo Federation (F.E.T.)
- Minimum graduation for participate: Brown belt for juniors.
- Brown belt for seniors (Absolute Categories).
- Single Elimination Open Tournament.
- Competition Rules: FET, ETU, WTF, KO System.
- Competition Time: All categories; Preliminary 3 x 2 minutes, Finals 3 x 2 minutes.
- Weight in for all competitors on friday, 31th; 16:00h. to 21:00h.
- There will be an extra weighing for competitors who need it one hour before the tournament.
- To use or not the mouth protectors can be decided upon your own risk and this decision will depend on the rules of WTF and ETU.
- Obligatory for junior category.
National flag and Anthem:
- Each participating team must provide the organizing committee two flags 90cm x 130 cm and a CD of National Anthem.
- Contestant will wear WTF – Official Taekwondo Uniform, official protective equipment including head protector, shin and forearms guards.
- Trunk protectors must be provided by the organization.
- Electronic trunk protector W.T.F. (DAEDO)
- Application fee: 25 €. Deadline for all applications 24 May 2013.
- Should be sent to: you can send your application by fax, 91 364 63 22, or by mail firstname.lastname@example.org , enclosing the banking income BANCO ETCHEVERRIA 0031 0028 98 1010000649.
- Medals will be given for first to third place (gold, silver and (2) bronze, in each weight.
- Certificate for all participants.
- Cups for the best four teams.
Accommodation / Transport.
- We are working now to give you information about the best and cheaper hotels next to the stadium located.
- We will inform you as soon as possible.